- Privacy Information
- Collecting personal information – its purpose and usage
- Contents of Privacy Information
- Safety precaution for privacy information
- How to view, edit or remove your personal information
- Sharing and disclosing your private information to the third-party
- Disclosing, editing and deleting personal information or ceasing to disclose personal information to third parties in response to an individual’s request
- Using statistical data
- Management System for Personal Information
- Modification history
1. Privacy Information
“Personal information” is any information about an individual user, such as id, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address、credit card information and any other information that can identify an individual. This also includes information that can be verified with other information to identify any given individual.
2. Collecting personal information – its purpose and usage
When collecting personal information directly from users and registered corporate users, GPlusMedia will clearly state the purpose of its usage. GPlusMedia collects the personal information which required for the activities such as hiring, recruiting, job seeking within the GPlusMedia web sites.
- GPlusMedia collects the personal information entered by users themselves upon user registration, which are required for resume submission and JobMail subscription.
- GPlusMedia collects the company information and personal information of the contact person on behalf of the registered company required for the recruiting activities within GPlusMedia websites.
- GPlusMedia collects the company information and personal information of the contact person on behalf of the registered company required for the advertising activities within GPlusMedia websites.
- Collected personal information and company information will be used only within the purpose stated in advance.
- GPlusMedia collects the required personal information for the solution to the submitted inquiries and complaints.
3. Contents of Privacy Information
GPlusMedia try to maintain the collected personal information is correct, intact, updated and matching the purpose of personal information usage.
4. Safety precaution for privacy information
- We handle personal information as a company which supports users seeking job opportunities and the company users seeking real candidates with the greatest care taking the appropriate corporate and technical safety measures to prevent loss, defacing, and leakage through unauthorized access.
- Except for authorized personnel, Company employees are prohibited from accessing User Registration Personal Information. This information is securely stored in a safe location, and will never be removed from the area.
- All Company employees are bound by a confidentiality agreement, and must observe the Security Policy set by the Company.
5. How to view, edit or remove your personal information
GPlusMedia respects the user’s rights regarding user’s privacy information and registered companies. We will response to the request of deleting, editing, and changing information through the appropriate method.
- Using the function provided on the GPlusMedia websites, users themselves can edit, delete and change the level of disclosure they desire. Users can also view and edit, delete and change their personal information on the website.
- GPlusMedia will respond to individual user’s requests via online after confirming that the request was made from the individual concerned.
- JobMail subscription can also be managed by users themselves using the function provided on GPlusMedia website.
6. Sharing and disclosing your private information to the third-party
GPlusMedia will not disclose your personal information to the third-parties except under the following circumstances:
- Users agree to disclosure of privacy information
- Users apply for the job advertising on our website
- Users allow the employers on our websites to access searchable resume database.
- Users request GPlusMedia to do so.
- GPlus is requested the legal obligation to disclose by authorities
- User’s life, health or property may be in the crisis
- Public disclosure of information protection and welfare, or the relevant law enforcement agencies to disclose if asked
- GPlus and improve the service provided by the terms of performance statistics and other information collected for the purpose of analysis. When they analyzed the target of personal information is personally identifiable state is not in use.
- GPLus to a user’s personal information without being a disadvantage, if it is deemed necessary Users will, in accordance with their consent, can provide privacy information to the advertising companies throughout GPlusMedia websites.
7. Disclosing, editing and deleting personal information or ceasing to disclose personal information to third parties in response to an individual’s request
- GPlusMedia backs up and retains the User Registration Personal Information information for a period of time.
- In the event that a User cancels registration, GPlusMedia backs up and retains the User Registration Personal Information in order to prevent problems due to processing failure. GPlusMedia also retains information for a period of time after cancellation in the event it requires investigation into alleged violation of the Rules.
- User Registration Personal Information will never be used on the Services after cancellation.
- Once a Username is created, it will never be deleted in order to prevent any future confusion.
8. Using statistical data
- GPlusMedia will process user information to obtain statistical data occasionally. Such statistical data will not contain any personal information which may lead to the identification of any given individual.
- You may also be asked to disclose demographic data from time to time, such as when you create a resume or register for one of our email newsletters. Other types of hardware or location data, such as the type of OS you are using or IP address, may be recorded, but not in connection to your personal data.
- The Company is not responsible for voluntarily posted information, which may be collected and abused by a third party. Neither GPlusMedia nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any abuses, losses and damages.
- Our Services contain links to other sites. Unless otherwise stated, these third-party sites are independent from our Services and are bound by their own privacy policies. The Company is in no way responsible for the activities or policies of such sites.
10. Management System for Personal Information
The company strictly manages personal information by appointing a manager in charge of personal information, employee education, and information security measures to prevent it from being leaked, diverted, or altered. Chief Privacy Officer Minotomi Bldg 3F Shiba Keon 3-1-1 Minato-ku Tokyo 105-0011
GPlusMedia will not disclose personal information to any third party without users’ consent. However, if disclosure is legally requested by the state, local government, court, police or any other organizations that are legally authorized to do so, GPlusMedia may disclose personal information without users’ consent.
13. Modification history
- GPlus will continue to review and improve the personal information protection policy by periodically reviewing Japanese laws and other rules on individual information.